[squid-users] Question about proxy_auth

From: Khaled Blah <khaled.blah_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:53:34 +0200

Hello all,

I have written an external auth helper which returns "OK
user=<external username>" in case of a positive authentication result.
I would think that I could use this "external username" - which in
case of LDAP authentication would be the user's DN - in other
external_acl_type acls as the %EXT_USER format. I've now learnt that
I've misunderstood this but I am still wondering if something like
this can be done?

Regards,
Khaled