[squid-users] More Squid+Facebook problems?

From: Baird, Josh <jbaird_at_follett.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:24:45 -0500

Has anyone noticed any issues accessing Facebook this morning behind a
forward Squid proxy (I am running 2.6STABLE21/EL5). It seems like the
first time that I access the site, Squid is returning a "Read Error -
Connection Reset by Peer (104)." Refreshing the page usually
temporarily fixes the problem and then sometimes Facebook will just
display a plain white page, etc.

Nothing seems to be logged to cache_log or access_log. Any ideas? I
know there was a Squid+Facebook issue discovered a couple of weeks ago,
but I believe that was since fixed on Facebook's side.

Thanks,

Josh