Re: [squid-users] how much traffic can squid handle?

From: Drunkard Zhang <gongfan193_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:39:47 +0800

2010/8/11 Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa <ildefonso.camargo_at_gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Drunkard Zhang <gongfan193_at_gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2010/8/11 Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa <ildefonso.camargo_at_gmail.com>:
>>> Hi!

With same multi-squid-instance configuration, same Linux distro, and
different hardware, AMD Opteron gets more balanced CPU usage, while on
Intel Xeon just one CPU core running out, others still too idle, about
5%-15%. When that core runs out, simple TCP SYN check on service
failed occasional.

I'm still trying to get this problem resolved...:-( Now I'm trying
linux-2.6.35 kernel :-).