Re: [squid-users] RE: EXTERNAL: [squid-users] NEWBIE Q: httpd_accel_single_host?

From: AJ Weber <aweber_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:05:32 -0400

Sorry it's taken me so long to test this out (a week...).

I have it working with some very preliminary tests, but I had to add the
"allow-direct" to the http_port line in addition to the example on the Wiki
for the BasicAccelerator.

Is this correct? Is my config "special" and/or does this depend on the
web/appserver being connected to, or should this be added to the wiki (i.e.
documentation error)?

Is allow-direct just a security thing, or am I somehow disabling some of the
Squid goodness?

Thanks again,
AJ