Re: [squid-users] Facebook issue despite server_http11 on

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 19:42:37 +1200

GIGO . wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using squid 2.7 stable 9 version the facebook was working fine since yesterday and suddenly the issue appears that a blank page comes whenever tried to access facebook. I have tried the recommended directive
>
> server_http11 on
> But the problem is unresolved please help.

Might be many things.

The recent HTTP/1.1 problem has since been resolved at the facebook end.
So unless somebody in your chain of service is supplying a force-cached
broken response it should be long dead.

You may have to grab a low-level trace with wireshark of the protocol
between squid and the blank browser, and also between squid and
facebook. That may show where the blank is coming from (unexpected close
by one or other software?) or possibly something wrong with the traffic.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.1