[squid-users] Setting up proxy on wi-fi access point to serve local ads

From: rhinoward <admin_at_freecitywidewifi.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All I have been working with a supposed proxy expert and paying a lot
of money to have the ability to serve local ads on our wifi network. We want
the radio itself to act as the proxy and call for the ads from our server.
Basically we would like to place IAB standard Banner ads on the secondary
pages the end user is viewing when using our network. But seamlessly not as
a wrapper at the top. Can anyone help me?? Thank You!