[squid-users] ldap fallback not working

From: Joseph L. Casale <jcasale_at_activenetwerx.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:53:33 +0000

I have a working setup with squid_kerb_auth and squid_kerb_ldap for authorization
with group membership, I want to add squid_ldap_auth for a basic auth_param but
when a client falls back to basic and uses squid_ldap_auth, squid_kerb_ldap errors
out. I have set the default domain in squid_kerb_ldap. Will squid_kerb_ldap not
work without a kerb client? I thought it's authorization to AD was based on the
servers machine account.

Missing something obvious here...

Thanks!
jlc