[squid-users] maximum concurrent user limit

From: Ozan UÇAR <mail_at_ozanucar.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:33:47 +0300

Hello Squid Users,

I have been on the lookout for a solution to limit the number of users
allowed to connect to the Internet. What I am looking for is not
maxconn. I do not wish to limit the number of total connections per
client. A client can have as many connections as s/he wishes. Say, I
want to limit Internet access to 20 users. I have been reading the
manuals and googling for awhile now, with no luck. Anyone know of a way
to achieve this?

Thanks in advance,