Re: [squid-users] Error 101 network unreachable

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:25:08 +0000

http://www.01net.com/telecharger/windows/Utilitaire/compression_et_decompression/fiches/4035.html
> La connexion à www.01net.com a échouée. Le système a retourné :
(101)
> Network is unreachable
> Whereas If i click on the link gave by the error, I reach the searched
> page!!
> Right now it's the only website giving me this error, but I fear to have
> much more later
> Thanks to help me to understand what's happening and sorry for my
terrible
> english!!

www.01net.com is an IPv6-enabled website. You don't say which version, but
this behaviour is known with some broken 3.1 releases when you have
connectivity problems over IPv6.

If your squid version is older than 3.1.6 I suggest an upgrade. If you
self-build please prefer the daily snapshot as there are now some extra
v6-related fixes. Alternatively 3.1.7 is due out in a few days if you
require a formal signed release to work from.

Amos