Re: [squid-users] Dynamic delay pool status

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:54:09 -0300

     you can acchieve something similar to that using the 'static' delay
pools. Define your 'idle times' using time ACLs and make different delay
pools for idle times and busy times.

     it wont be completly dynamic as we'd probably want .... but you can
tweak things with time ACLs and get different bandwidth limites on
different moments.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues