[squid-users] Upload of files not working

From: Chema cueto <chemacg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:31:15 +0200

 Hi, i've been looking for any information on this problem i have and
have found nothing, my problem isn't the well known problem of the 1MB
limit, it's true that i can upload small files, but even files with
800Kb fails some times.

The problem is that i can't upload any file (of certain size, the
smallest do upload) using megaupload and it's kind.

I've seen that when uploading with dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com) i
can upload any file of any size without problems if i use the "basic
uploader".

I've also seen that the file i want to upload is sent from my PC to the
PC with squid running on it at LAN speed (8-10Mb/s) (with gkrellm and
the upload bar of megaupload, dropbox and such), but when i use the
"basic uploader" of dropbox the file is sent directly from my PC at WAN
speed (~100Kb/s)

When i stop squid this problem disappear.

I'm running squid version 3.1.6 on Gentoo and have
arno-iptables-firewall enabled.

Any one can help me or say where to look? acces.log, cache.log and
store.log are total gibberish.

Thanks.