[squid-users] Marking outgoing connections with a mark acc. to client IP.

From: Oguz Yilmaz <oguzyilmazlist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 11:54:17 +0300

Is it possible for Squid to mark outgoing connection with a mark
indicating the requester for that connection. I want to try this way
for user based time quota. My aim is to catch connections acc.to the
mark through iptables AAA features and apply several time and
bandwidth quota per day/week/month and apply several tc classes for
the traffic.

Best Regards,

--
Oguz YILMAZ