[squid-users] Blocking iPod browsers

From: Network Administrator <admin_at_sscrmnl.edu.ph>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:23:20 +0800

Hi,

Im trying to block iPod browsers or any similar mobile phones to access the
internet.. I got this useragent.log entries

"Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us)
AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11
Safari/528.16"

I created an acl like acl mobile browser -I iPod and deny it via
http_access, but didn't block. Any ideas?

Thanks

This message is solely intended to the person(s)
indicated on the header and has been scanned for
viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner. If
any malware detected on this transmission, please
email the postmaster at admin_at_sscrmnl.edu.ph.

Providing Quality Catholic Education for the Masses
for more info visit us at http://www.sscrmnl.edu.ph