[squid-users] I need help with url_regex

From: devlin7 <it_at_wghs.school.nz>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am using SquidNT and opendns. Opendns is great but the proxy blocking is a
little behind the times [understandably]. I have noticed the proxy sites
change daily but they all operate the same way so I have added the following
to my squid.conf

######################################
# Block Keywords #
#####################################
acl keywords url_regex -i "c:\squid\etc\keywords.acl"
http_access deny keywords
deny_info err_keywords keywords

And my keywords file looks like this:

.info/browse.php
.org/browse.php
.eu/browse.php
.es/browse.php
.us/browse.php
.nl/browse.php
.me/browse.php
.mobi/browse.php
.co.cc/browse.php
.in/browse.php
.net/browse.php
.cz.cc/browse.php
.at/browse.php
.co.tv/browse.php
.tk/browse.php
.us/browse.php
.php/?i8v
.php?u=?i8v
/browse.php?u=
/index.php?q=
/index.php?sp=

No lots of proxies are being blocked when students try to use them but there
are other not working and I can see why

For example
http://myphproxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuZGUv lets me
straight out.