Re: [squid-users] processing many squid log files

From: Chad Naugle <Chad.Naugle_at_travimp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:51:30 -0400

You might as well forget about doing "Weekly" and "Monthly" reports, and stick to Daily, and use logrotate. They may still reach hundreds of MB or GBs, depending on your load. SARG isn't the best analyzer, but there really isn't many other great choices.

Chad E. Naugle
Tech Support II, x. 7981
Travel Impressions, Ltd.

>>> "Enrique" <enrique_at_banmet.cu> 9/10/2010 5:33 PM >>>
Hello all
This question maybe is not relational with squid but maybe some one has
the answer.
how to pass various squid.log to sarg log analyzer ???
I have a lot log file of squid and I need make the respective reports
but is difficult to make one by one.
by now I have created a list of file logs and made a script with one
line by one file and work.
thanks

Travel Impressions made the following annotations
"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.
Thank you."