RE: [squid-users] Alerting when cache Peer is used.

From: GIGO . <gigoz_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:49:57 +0000

2010/09/20 12:40:56| WARNING: Forwarding loop detected for:
Client: 10.25.88.175 http_port: 10.1.82.175:8080

As far as alerts are concerned i got your point thanks!

i am getting these kind of messages in my cache.log can i ignore these warnings in reference to my requirements(internet backup path of each other) or i need to make some configuration changes. Please guide

thanking you &

regards,

Bilal Aslam