Re: [squid-users] squid not storing objects to disk and gettingRELEASED on the fly

From: Chad Naugle <Chad.Naugle_at_travimp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:16:44 -0400

Perhaps you can try switching to heap GSDF, instead of heap LFUDA. What are also your minimum_object_size versus your _maximum_object_size?

Perhaps you can also try setting the cache_swap_low / high back to default (90 - 95) to see if that will make a difference.

Chad E. Naugle
Tech Support II, x. 7981
Travel Impressions, Ltd.

>>> Rajkumar Seenivasan <rkcp613_at_gmail.com> 9/22/2010 2:05 PM >>>
I have the following for replacement policy...

cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA
memory_replacement_policy lru

thanks.