[squid-users] Re: Simple Kerberos/Squid configuration "received type 1 NTLM token"

From: barbarossa <bDmanLIB_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

I want to say that in IE 8 (the only version I used for the proxy), I get a
login prompt.

> Are the XP users defined in the Kerberos server ?
>
> Markus

No. I just want to authenticate using the ticket I created. Is this not
possible?

>Did you configure Firefox to use the MIT gss library using about:config and
>setting network.negotiate-auth.gsslib,
>network.negotiate-auth.using-native-gsslib ? If not does NIM push the
>credential cache into the MS credential cache ( I don't recall if NIM can
do
>that now-a-days) ?

Now I tried it with the following values:
*setting network.negotiate-auth.gsslib: C:\Program
Files\MIT\Kerberos\bin\gssapi32.dll
*network.negotiate-auth.using-native-gsslib: false

Is this correct?