Re: [squid-users] squid config

From: Miladin Stojkovic <mikilance_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

Yea i did , and did same thing like example with manager , but i still dont get what is wrong with mime types where i dont have anything deny them. My acl is src for comps and dstdomains, why then its prob with mime types ? --- On Wed, 9/29/10, Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz> wrote: > From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz> > Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid config > To: squid-users@squid-cache.org > Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 8:59 AM > On 28/09/10 03:09, Miladin Stojkovic > wrote: > > Hello everyone, > > > > I have a problem, or well at least i dont have > solution for 1 thing i need. Problem is i use squid to allow > specific address to only have access to specific websites, > and that works. But problem is i have to manualy add what > file types it can access from those web sites , and i want > to allow all. > > > > I have in config file acl allows1 dstdomain > "/etc/squid/allow.squid" which is list of all web sites that > can be accessed. > > And i have http_access allow allowcomp allows1 , and > that works in the way i wanted , allowcomp list has access > to only allows1 list of websites. > > And i want them to have full access to those sites , > meaning to file restriciton. But it doesnt work like that , > i needed to make acl allowfile url_regex -i > "/etc/squid/allowfile" with list of accepted files , like > png,gif,jpg and so on. > > How i can i bypass this so everything can pass with > those websites in allows1 list ? > > > > Please read and Learn: > http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#Common_Mistakes > > Amos > -- > Please be using >    Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE9 or > 3.1.8 >    Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2 >