Re: [squid-users] Problem excluding single client from redirector program

From: Peter Benko <benko_peter_at_vseit.sk>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:00:45 +0200

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 04:26:29PM +0200, Philipp Herz - Profihost AG wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> actually i'm trying to migrate a Squid/SquidGuard setup from Squid
> (3.0.STABLE19) to Squid (3.1.3).
>
> The problem is, that i am not able to exclude a single client identified
> by it's ip or mac address from being proccessed by SquidGuard as the
> redirector.
>
> acl my_net src 192.168.0.0/16
> acl c_by_IP src 192.168.0.99
> acl c_by_MAC arp aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff
>
> http_access allow my_net
> http_access deny all
>
> redirector_access deny c_by_IP
> redirector_access deny c_by_MAC
>
> # url_rewrite_access deny c_by_IP
> # url_rewrite_access deny c_by_MAC
>
> url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard
> url_rewrite_children 5
>
> None of the attempts above are working for Squid (3.1.3). Using
> directive "redirector_access deny" with Squid (3.0.STABLE19) works as
> expected.
>
> So, could you please give me any hints on how to get this thing working
> or is there any known bug or limitation why it's not working with 3.1.3?
I tested it on squid 3.1.8 and it works.

My configuration is:
url_rewrite_program /opt/sg/bin/squidGuard
url_rewrite_children 30
acl ip1 src 10.0.0.1
url_rewrite_access deny ip1
url_rewrite_access allow all
# also the following lines work as expected
# url_rewrite_access allow ip1
# url_rewrite_access deny all

--
Peter Benko