[squid-users] Help configuring acl our_network rule

From: Hosting Studio Services - Domains <domains_at_hostingstudio.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:33:32 +0200

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I'm running Squid 2.6 STABLE 21 version on my VPS .

I need a little help configuring my Squid.

I am using the acl_our network parameter to manually add my ISP dynamic IP address each time as I need my proxy (I'm the only one who needs it, no other users involved).

I know that my provider has IPs ranging from

78.134.1.1 to 78.134.130.255

What should my acl our_network be so that that entire range of IP addresses is included and accepted as valid so that I don't have to manually edit the .conf file each time my dynamic IP changes?

Thanks a lot.

Fabio

--
Saluti Cordiali,