[squid-users] url_rewrite

From: viswanathan <waytoviswa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:58:05 +0530

Hi All,

I am using squid 2.6 stable 19 .we are using url redirector.Every
request passes through redirector.
In cache.log we can see following error,

WARNING: All url_rewriter processes are busy.
WARNING:Up to 300 pending requests queued

We increased url_rewrite_children upto 100 .Still the problem exist
.Whether the error will stop if we increase url_rewrite_children?
The " 300 pending requests queued" means whether the requests are not
assigned to url_redirector process or it was waiting for previous
requests response from the url_rewrite program.

Cheers
-Viswa