[squid-users] Squid Logs and SARG

From: Kale D. Michels <kmichels_at_HRI-DHO.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:35:17 -0600

I am wanting to be able to produce the SARG page but I want the reports that are produced to show what time the webpage began being accessed as opposed to time spent on the site.

I currently have the out of the box configuration (of an old squid compilation) and the SARG in place. I just want to modify the logging/reporting.

If you can provide a webpage with some good information for making these changes or have some code blocks that you can provide it would be much appreciated.

~Kale