Re: [squid-users] cache_object://$host/info confusion

From: david robertson <dr_at_nevernet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:07:13 -0500

These are single servers with one frontend, and two backends.
Limitations in our monitoring utility (Zenoss) prevent me from polling
3 squid instances on a single host. I poll the frontends for now, but
I'd also like to have some stats on the backends.

However scripting snmpwalk is ideal - I have no idea why I didn't
think of that before...

You're a genius, man. A genius.