RE: [squid-users] Squid content filtering and redirection

From: Tóth Tibor Péter <tibor.peter.toth_at_mtv.hu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:39:00 +0100

It's possible, I just would like to know if this could be done within squid itself.
Also a little bit of modification.
I would like to look for "ABC" word only in the site name, not in it's content.
Like deny access to www.this-is-my-abc.com but dont filter a site containg some paragraphs about ABC-s.

Could it be done?

Thanks,
Tibby