RE: [squid-users] Squid content filtering and redirection

From: Tóth Tibor Péter <tibor.peter.toth_at_mtv.hu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 23:03:49 +0100

Thank you Helmut!

It seems to be something that I've been looking for.
Two more additional questions:

1.) You deny access to everything in "verboten" and allow only "ausnahme". In the Verboten acl you dont have to specify sites you allow access to. I mean I dont want to type in the whole internet just to allow access for sites doesn't containing words in their URL-s. So the question is: Could it be empty, and just the Deny file would contain words that is not allowed in URLs?

2.) How can you redirect? If someon trying to access a site that's been denied, what informatin will they get? It's fine if some html file is posted inside of squid or something. I can modify that, just have something to say, that the site is not allowed!

Thanks,
Tibby