Re: Fwd: Re: [squid-users] Re: Bandwidth split?

From: J Webster <webster_jack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:52:23 +0100

To start off simply and just get the limit working, can I use this:
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 125000/125000
delay_access 1 allow all

That should limit all connections to 1 Mbps.
I have seen varying lines for the last one ranging from allow all, deny all,
and webmin doesn;t even put in that line at all.
After that, I would like to add in the regexs one by one if it start
limiting the server.
Will the above just limit by IP connection?
So, I don;t need to bother cross checking the access of the ncsa_users?
Only ncsa_users have access to the server anyway.