Re: [squid-users] [squid] Problem web server from local network

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:46:44 +1300

On 17/11/10 07:53, Carlos Díez Cobo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new in this mailing list. I have one problem with my squid proxy
> server. We have one web server into our lan and we can access from
> outside but when we try to access from our lan to the public ip or the
> domain name the squid don't work.
>
> What we can do?

Check your DNS used by Squid resolves to an address which is reachable.

If that is not it please provide details of Squid version and
configuration. What you mean by the words "not reachable". And what you
have tried to do about the problem already?

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3