Re: [squid-users] Does squid proxy server support Streaming response?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:45:14 +0100

On 19.11.10 20:13, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> "Squid HTTP caching proxy" ... supports HTTP.
>
> Please explain this "Streaming response" you ask about?

apparently if it can work with streams and somehow optimize providing them.

It surely can pass streams through, but fetching stream once and passing it
to multiple clients apparently not. It requires collapsed forwarding afaik.

Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]