[squid-users] squid session

From: jon jon <free9360_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:16:24 -0600

Hi,

I have squid session woking to display an agreement page before
surfing the internet. I made a custom agreement webpage, I put it in
/usr/local/squid/share/errors/English. The webpage contains a couple
of images which I thought I could put into that directory also. When
the agreement page comes up the images are not displayed. I made a
directory called images in /usr/local/squid/share/errors/English, and
edited the lines in the HTML file to point to the images. But I stil
can't get the webpage to load correct. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

jon