[squid-users] Icap-X_authenticated-Group

From: Senthilkumar <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:32:20 +0530

Hi All,

The squid 3.1.8 with icap support is installed and it communicates with
the ICAP-SERVER.We are also using ntlmssp authentication with
groups.Everything works fine.

 From the ICAP-CLIENT we are able to pass X_authenticated_user by enabling
"icap_client_username_header X-Authenticated-User" in squid.conf

But when we use "icap_client_user name_header X-Authenticated-Group" in
squid.conf
The authenticate user name is displayed as X_Authenticate_group instead
of group name.

We are in need to pass both user name and group name from the icap-client.

How can it be achieved in the squid 3.1.8?

Thanks
Senthil.