[squid-users] Squid 2.6 (centos 5.5) ntlm active directory

From: JC Putter <jcputter_at_numata.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:30:40 +0200

I have I am running squid 2.6 stable 21 on Centos 5.5 the box is
authenticated using winbind to the active directory domain

Wbinfo -t tells me that the RPC call was successful and everything is
working well, my ntlm SSO is working with chrome,ff,ie6,ie7 and ie8 on
windows xp,windows vista

My only problem is Windows 7 with IE8 (FF,Chrome Works 100%)

When is user accesses normal http pages with Windows 7 and IE8 everything
works but as soon as they try to access HTTPS sites the browser refuses to
open those pages and just hangs.., I cant see anything funny is my logs.

Just for testing when is disable proxy authencation (ntlm), the windows 7
machine loads HTTPS pages but refuses when its enabled.

Also tried to change the NT LAN Manager setting

Has anyone experienced this issue?