Re: [squid-users] squid-3.1 client POST buffering

From: Oguz Yilmaz <oguzyilmazlist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:04:04 +0200

Graham,

This is the best explanation I have seen about ongoing upload problem
in proxy chains where squid is one part of the chain.

On our systems, we use Squid 3.0.STABLE25. Before squid a
dansguardian(DG) proxy exist to filter. Results of my tests:

1-
DG+Squid 2.6.STABLE12: No problem of uploading
DG+Squid 3.0.STABLE25: Problematic
DG+Squid 3.1.8: Problematic
DG+Squid 3.2.0.2: Problematic

2- We have mostly prıblems with the sites with web based upload status
viewers. Like rapidshare, youtube etc...

3- If Squid is the only proxy, no problem of uploading.

4- ead_ahead_gap 16 KB does not resolv the problem

Dear Developers,

Can you propose some other workarounds for us to test? The problem is
encountered with most active sites of the net, unfortunately.

Best Regards,

--
Oguz YILMAZ