Re: [squid-users] https to http translation

From: guest01 <guest01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:00:43 +0100

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but have you thought of
using IPSec? You could deploy IPSec and encrypt every connection from
your clients to the Proxy.
I don't know what you are trying to achieve, but if your objective is
to encrypt connections from the Clients to the proxy, IPSec would be
perfectly transparent and scalable.