[squid-users] Only one wccp squid detected

From: Artemis BRAJA <a.braja_at_primo.al>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:34:22 +0100

Hello,

Actually we deployed a box with to squid instances running in parallel.
Squid's are running in transparent mode listening on two different
interfaces on port 3128.
The two proxies are working as siblings. We also configured them to use
wccp2 protocol.
The problem is that only the first started squid is detected by the
router, the second one is not detected.
I doesn't matter witch you run first, the second one is not detected.

p.s. Both squids start without problems.
Squid version is 3 STABLE25

Any help will be appreciated

--
Artemis Braja | System Administrator