[squid-users] Re: Re: Re: kerberos-authentication, msktutil, w2k8-domain-controllers and the old encryption-type "rc4-hmac"?

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:38:13 -0000

Hi Tom,

  Looking at the source of msktutil 0.4 I see that it checks the AD
capability and creates keys for all supported encryption types, not only the
ones you had before in the keytab.

Regards
Markus

"Tom Tux" <tomtux80_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
Hi Markus

Thanks for this hint. Is it true, that the msktutil checks, if a DC
could "speak" with AES and then update the
msDS-SupportedEncryption-Type-Attribut on the computer-object in the
active-directory? In my case, I had this behaviour. And I don't know
exactly, if it's msktutil's guilt.

Tom