Re: [squid-users] WG: after upload with Flash or Java Webuploader the file is corrupted

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:53:39 +1300

On 17/12/10 01:57, PF ITET Software wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use Squid Cache Version 2.7 STABLE 6 with a fli4l Router. All is
> good except uploading pictures to different web shops and web systems
> with flush or java uploader. After the upload the picture is
> corrupted, you can see stripes or grey bars on the picture.
>
> It is a squid problem, because if I shut off squid all is running
> perfect. Maybe someone has same problems

Could be anything.
  Including the advanced compression types which are appearing now that
end-to-end HTTP/1.1 is becoming common.
  Some Java libraries are notorious for lack of or broken proxy support.

First thing is to try the latest proxy release you can and see if its a
fixed bug. Then track down exactly what is going on.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3