Re: [squid-users] Queries regarding squid

From: purgat <purgatio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:21:47 +0330

On that particular website (as well as most of the others who offer a
similar service) the key for detection is "via" field in headers. Turn
it off in your conf and they will not detect your proxy (if you care).
There are websites who give you more details and you can adjust your
headers according to your needs. (Am I allowed to post links here?)