Re: [squid-users] refusing connections

From: J Webster <webster_jack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 10:25:23 +0100

Hi
No, that was just me omitting the name but forgot to in the second email.
This morning I allowed, some timeouts to occur in the NCSA auth in case it
was an IP issue.
I connected, loaded the page and successfully navigated 2 sites, before
being refused a connection on the 3rd website.
Seems very strange - I turned all local firewalls off and it is the same
thing.