Re: [squid-users] Track the page that the visitor is browsing on the IFrame? Will Squid help me?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:06:51 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

So I must to do that not using IFrame. Someone have any idea on how can be done?

I will describe the project. The project is a directory of sites(I
show other sites), but when the user click on a site they will go to
an URL on the directory that will show the website, the will not leave
the directory website. It is possible to know where the visitor is
without using a Proxy software on the directory website?

Best Regards,