[squid-users] Re: location_rewrite_program in 3.1

From: sichent <sichent_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:07:20 +0100

Hello Amos,

yes basically proof of concept but the overall procedure still looks
much better and easily maintainable when people use ICAP instead of eCAP.

The capabilities of eCAP interface to squid is still limited compared to
that of ICAP... the way it integrates with SQUID is also not so easily used.

Best regards,
sich