Re: [squid-users] ACL issue using Squid as reverse proxy server

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:16:15 +0000

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:16:49 -0300, igor rocha <igorlogos_at_gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am new to the list and did not know how to submit a question, then I
> apologize for asking a question by answering another but if someone can
> answer
> me something ....
>
> I would advice on how to use size tags in the cache size, since I have
> 700MB
> of disk and 128MB of RAM, is conselhável use the standard? And also some
> reference to how to configure the mesh in Squid. Thankful!

Please do not reply to other topical threads with new requests or
unrelated details. (guilty of this myself, yes I admit it).

Being a mailing list everybody gets every message anyway so your other
request has been seen and will be replied to if anyone has ideas about an
answer.

Amos