[squid-users] Repeated auth challenges, credentialsttl 8 hour

From: Jim Moseby <JMoseby_at_elasticfabrics.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:26:39 -0500

Some of my users are getting repeated auth challenges, even though I have "auth_param basic credentialsttl 8 hour" in squid.conf. What triggers the auth challenge, and how can I configure so my users will only be challenged once per 8 hour workday?

Thanks!

Jim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is directed to and is for the use of the above-noted addressee only, and its contents may be legally privileged or confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, dissemination, or copy of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. This message is not intended to be an electronic signature nor to constitute an agreement of any kind under applicable law unless otherwise expressly indicated herein.