[squid-users] Is it possible to have a deny_info page for CONNECT method/ACL?

From: Jason Doran <Jason.Doran_at_nuim.ie>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:02:18 +0000

RHEL6
squid-3.1.4-1.el6.x86_64
kernel 2.6.32-71.14.1.el6.x86_64

Hi,

I suspect this is not possible, but I thought I would ask anyway. I
have:

acl SSL_ports port 443
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

When a user tries a CONNECT to !SSL_ports, the error on browser is
some like:

        The proxy server is refusing connections

I have tried to put in a deny_info directive to perhaps give a more
meaningful error to the user to say this this port is
not allowed. I have deny_info working for other acls. Is it possible
to give a custom error message with the CONNECT acl/method?

Regards,
Jason Doran
National University of Ireland, Maynooth