[squid-users] Decreasing the amount of data logged

From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst_at_barrett.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:56:55 +1100

Hi.

If I setup squid as a transparent proxy, a lot of traffic
goes through it including the following example:

This is an entry from a flash application that is part of a music station called "novafm".

  1296479934.621 125 192.168.0.241 TCP_MISS/200 934 POST http://220.233.2.215:443/idle/GBQmdz02wSLWOu7S/4127 - DIRECT/220.233.2.215 application/x-fcs

Is there a way that I stop squid logging these entries?
Is there a way to tell squid to just "let them through"?

Thanks
Jobst

--
"Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man." - Mohandas K. Gandhi