[squid-users] Re: Configuring Squid to Proxy HTTPS

From: Martin \(Jake\) Jacobson <jakecjacobson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:15:31 -0500

Hi,

I need to configure a proxy box that will proxy a site that requires a
PKI cert.  The site requires a chained cert and fails if the cert
presented is unchained.  We have a bot that is only presenting its
cert and not the complete chain so it fails the connection.

I am wondering if we could have squid make the request for the
resource and instead of using the bot's cert, the squid client would
use the chained cert that I have loaded with squid?

Jake Jacobson