[squid-users] How can I setup Squid to achieve this? Crossdomain Javascript calls

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 13:04:51 +0000

Hi,

I need to do Crossdomain Javascript calls. But it is not possible, the
browsers have security protections aginst it... I was thinking of
using Squid to achieve this.

The main objective is to know what are the URL that one
IFRAME(external domain) is showing. It is possible using Squid to make
the call to this external domain as internal? If yes, what strategy
should I adopt to achieve this?

PS: Sorry for my bad English.

Best Regards,