[squid-users] Caching based on accept-language

From: Jeff Gerbracht <jeffgerbracht_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:12:34 -0500

I'm trying to set up squid to cache several of our dynamic pages for
which we have both EN and FR translations. We use the browser setting
for language to determine which language to return to the user so the
URL is the same for both languages. Is there any way to enable Squid
3.1 to use the URL in combination with the accept-language from the
header to generate the cache key. Currently, whichever language is
first requested is what is returned by a cache hit. We have apache in
front of squid so if squid can't do what we need, any suggestions on
how to work with apache and squid in combination to cache both the
english and french versions of a page.
   Thanks
       Jeff

--