Re: [squid-users] squid + sslbump + [c-icap] + [squidclamav/havp] + clamav

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 17:02:35 -0200

There seems to be a misconception about what sslbump can and cannot do.

sslbump can only decrypt SSL connections.
sslbump cannot decrypt all other types of traffic that use the
HTTPS port and CONNECT method.
So, for example, it cannot decrypt Skype traffic and files
containing a virus can still enter the network.

Marcus