[squid-users] cache_peer

From: Tim Bateson <tim_at_monkeyx.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:51:45 +0000

Hi,
I am using squid 2.7 and would like to know if it possible to map 2
acl groups to a particular cache_peer.
Our acls are mapped using the extern_acl and acl as follows.
external_acl_type groupn children=10 ttl=200 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/wbinfo_group.pl
acl unrestrictedusers external groupn grp1
acl restrictedusers external groupn grp2

Can anyone confirm what I want is possible. If not I will have to run
2 squid servers with each set of users getting mapped to their own
cache_peer parent.
Thanks,
Tim